Pacific Aerotech Pty Ltd is an Australian owned and operated company that provides engineering services, primarily to the Defence Industry. Experts in the field of structures, mechanical systems, avionics as well as propulsion systems, Pacific Aerotech is in a position to provide highly professional and dedicated engineers focused on delivering a quality product at all times.
Pacific Aerotech has capabilities in developing modification programmes. We have extensive experience in the development of project plans, specifications through to preliminary and detail design, certification, testing and modification incorporation.
Pacific Aerotech engineering staff have experience on large-scale international aerospace design projects including:
• Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
• Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Lead-in Fighter aircraft
Other experiences include sustainment of defence aircraft platforms, structural and avionic upgrades and large modification programmes on fixed and rotary wing aircraft including:
• Lockheed Martin C-130H &J and P-3C Orion
• British Aerospace BAe-146 and Jetstream 31
• Sikorsky SH-60 Black Hawk, S-70B-2 Seahawk, S-76
• Eurocopter AS350B2, EC-135
• De Havilland Canada DHC-4 Caribou
• DHC-6 Twin Otter, DHC-8
• Airbus A310, A320, A330, A340
• Westland WS-61 Sea King